Sunday 17 July 2016

Wedding Yellows


DRIVER FOR HIRE

I Love a good wedding. So I worked hard all week plus splashed out a fair amount of money purely to get my car ready for the wedding of a couple who I'd never met before.

Organising a wedding is stressful. There's a lot at stake to make sure the day goes well and a lot of people to please. Hence, hiring my car for this event meant I had to step up my efforts to deliver a well presented vehicle that would make not only make the bride and groom happy but be impressive enough to the rest of the wedding party to satisfy everyone that the best efforts had been invested. 

Arguably, I over-delivered on my offering. My time and expenses were high. l should have charged more for the 'just married' number plate. I should have charged for the additional flowers and to make the drive more of an enjoyable experience, I should have included the option for chilled champagne in the price. It's a lesson learned for next time on making the best of my time and offering. 

But I am very pleased that the car made the grade on this occasion and this experience will definitely spur me on to promote the car for future jobs where my impact will be a positive influence in the lives of others on that special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment